Wednesday, February 29, 2012

While dying she taught us how to live.


pc: Jimeng Loh

To visit the bench, enter Central Park at E 102nd
I want to live and enjoy every moment without forming an idolatrous attachment to such moments and life... I want to submit fully to His will and be available for whatever mission He has for me, including impending death, while I still don't lose hope as it is appropriate for a Christian to do, not resorting to fatalism and hopelessness. I want to despise death and pain as God does while still embracing and accepting that necessary transition until Jesus returns. I only hope and pray that God will teach me how to do all these things. There is no way I could figure it out on my own. But if God is by my side and guiding me, I'm sure I could learn...
 ·  ·  · December 29, 2011 at 9:48pm




... and not only to Christine but also to all who have loved His appearing.









where death is just a memory––see you at home


in loving memory of Christine Kang-Hui.

No comments:

Post a Comment